主題 : 7%
While you may not agree 100% with Regina Brett, there are some gems in her list of lessons.
也許你不會100%同意Regina Brett. 在她的功課清單裏還是有些寶藏.
written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio
作者 : Rrgina Brett, 90歲, 來自俄亥俄州, 克里夫蘭, Plain Dealer城
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most-requested column I've ever written."
"為了慶祝變得更老了, 我曾經寫下人生教我的45個功課. 這是我寫過最叫座的專欄."
My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once
more: 我這把老骨頭8月就要90歲了, 所以, 再一次, 在這裡呈現這一個專欄
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
人生是不公平, 但還是好得很.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
懷疑的時候, 為未來踏出一小步.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
人生太短, 短到來不及浪費時間去恨任何一個人.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
生病的時候, 你的工作不會照顧妳. 你的朋友和父母會. 保持聯絡.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
每一個月付清你的信用卡.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
你不需要每一次都吵贏. 同意你不同意的.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
找人一起哭. 它比獨自啜泣更加療愈
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
對上帝生氣沒有關係. 祂受得了.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
退休存款從你的第一張薪水條開始.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
講到巧克力, 抗拒只是徒勞無功.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
和你的過去和解, 所以它不會搞砸你的當下
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
讓你的孩子看到你哭沒有關係
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
別拿自己的人生和他人做比較. 你根本不清楚他們的人生是怎麼一回事.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
如果一段親密關係要偷偷摸摸, 你根本不應該涉入.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God
never blinks.
一眨眼的功夫什麼都會變. 但是別擔心: 上帝從來不眨眼.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
深吸一口氣. 它會安定你的腦.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
沒用, 不美, 或不喜悅的東西都丟掉.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
沒讓你死的真的會讓你更堅強.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is
up to you and no one else.
重拾快樂童年永不嫌晚. 但這第二次只能靠你不靠人.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for
an answer.
當關乎追求你生命的所愛, 不要把不要當答案
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion! . Today is special.
點蠟燭, 用好的床單, 穿上炫麗的內衣. 不要特殊場合才用. 今天就是特別的一天.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
準備要過於周全, 然後隨遇而安.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
現在就離經叛道. 不要一把年紀了才開始穿上紫色
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
最重要的性器官是腦袋.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
除了你, 沒有人在主宰你的快樂.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ''In five years, will
this matter?".
把所謂的不幸用這一句話把它表框起來 "五年後, 這還重要嗎?"
27. Always choose life.
永遠選擇生活
28. Forgive everyone everything.
原諒每一個人每一件事.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
別人怎麼看你不干你的事.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.
時間會痊癒幾乎每一件事. 給時間. 時間.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
無論情況多好或多壞, 它都會變的.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
不要那麼認真的看待自己. 沒有人會這樣看待你的.
33. Believe in miracles.
相信奇蹟.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did
or didn't do.
上帝愛你是因為祂就是這樣, 不是因為你做了什麼或是沒做什麼.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
不要稽查人生. 現在就呈現和做最大的發揮
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
變老了打敗另一種選項 - 死得早.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
你的孩子只有一個童年
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
最後真正最重要的是你愛過
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
每一天都出門. 奇蹟在四處等著.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd
grab ours back.
如果我們都把我們的問題都丟成一堆, 然後看看其他人的, 我們會把我們的撿回來.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
忌妒浪費時間. 你已經擁有你所需要的了.
42. The best is yet to come.
最好的都還沒來.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
不管你感覺如何, 起來, 穿好和呈現
44. Yield.
讓
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
人生不會打上蝴蝶結, 但它仍然是一份禮物.
It's estimated 93% won't forward this. If you are one of the 7% who will,
據估計, 93%的人不會將這一個郵件轉寄. 如果你是那7%會的人,
forward this with the title '7%'.
請用'7%'作標題, 將它轉寄出去.
I'm in the 7%.
我在那7%裡頭.
翻譯 : 劉忠杰 Jesse Liu. Taipei, Taiwan我觉得这封forwad的mail很有意思。。。所以拿来这里和大家分享。。。希望你们会喜欢^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment